Away from the skyscrapers, heavy traffic, flickering electric billboards, all the distractions of the modern city, you will find a pristine paradise. Where Mother Earth and warm friendly people welcome you with all the incredible wonders of Raja Ampat. Located in an archipelago district in the Province of West Papua all these spectacular wonders are truly places where words like beautiful, enchanting, majestic, and mesmerizing get their true physical meaning. Raja Ampat Trip is indeed the only way for you to enjoy all the beauty of heaven on earth. A place that is still isolated and difficult to reach with a limited budget but you must visit and feel the spectacular beauty.
Raja Ampat Trip & What You Need To Know
Before you get too excited to see an offer to Raja Ampat which is only 5 million, try asking the following questions first:
- How many days is the trip duration? 3 with 6 days of course the difference is much huh!
- How many participants? 10 or 20 people of course the price is different…
- Are airport and port handling included in the services provided? Just FYI, porter fees at the airports and ports of Sorong and Waisai are quite expensive, you know! If you bring a suitcase, getting on a public boat at the port is a bit complicated if you don’t have the help of a porter. Because sometimes to board the ship we have to pass several other ships. The bridge to enter the ship is also generally small and its position is tilted.
- Where is the meeting point? In Jakarta, Bali or in Sorong, or even in Waisai? If the meeting point is in Jakarta, accompanied by a tour leader from Jakarta (which means participants are charged with the tour leader’s PP flight ticket), the price will certainly be much different from the direct meeting point in Sorong, where the organizer is domiciled in Sorong.
- From Sorong to Raja Ampat and vice versa by public boat or chartered speedboat This difference also makes for a stark price difference.
- Where are the destinations? The most crucial thing to distinguish the price is, does it include Wayag? FYI, Wayag is the farthest destination. Rent a speedboat there is very expensive. Travel time with a fast speedboat can be 4 hours. And don’t get me wrong, many Raja Ampat trip now don’t include Wayag, so they can be cheap. There are some people who say to Raja Ampat it is enough to just go to Piaynemo. If you belong to this group, then you are pretentious, choose a cheaper trip that only reaches Piaynemo. But if you stick to the principle, you’ve been all the way to Raja Ampat and you haven’t gotten to Wayag. So take a Raja Ampat trip that includes Wayag in the itinerary, which of course costs more.
- Does the trip cost include a pin/tag (environmental service fee) of IDR 500,000 for domestic tourists? There are also trip organizers who are naughty, they don’t require participants to pay this rate, even though it is mandatory, you know… So they say, pay when you find out. If you want cheap, that’s not the way to do it.
- What kind of speedboat do you use during island hopping? How many engines and how many PK is the speedboat engine? How many people capacity is filled by how many people? There is a possibility that the trip organizer will force the number of participants to exceed the speedboat’s capacity. Maybe it’s still safe, but what about comfort?